Anything and Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything and Everything

Chat about anything in the world!!!Whether it's games, art or sports you can talk about it here!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamaedith
Admin
Admin
Tamaedith

Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : Just like Tamanika's!
Humor : Yes, I'm funny!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Empty
PostSubject: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:59 pm

I will be selling adoptable pets soon! Stay tuned for more updates! Exclamation Razz rendeer

Here are some lovable pets for you to care for! take them to school and they will become your best friend!

Here is an Akeon! Adopt and name it and put it in your signature!
Babies:
Girl:Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 71yjkwk Boy: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6oemhx4

Adult preview: Brown: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6wyjhn9

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Art,Swimming,Literature, Reading and lots more!!
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:00 pm

Ok! Thank you! I will stay tuned indeed! cherry albino
Back to top Go down
https://everything.forumotion.com
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:30 pm

Tamaedith wrote:
I will be selling adoptable pets soon! Stay tuned for more updates! Exclamation Razz rendeer

Here are some lovable pets for you to care for! take them to school and they will become your best friend!

Here is an Akeon! Adopt and name it and put it in your signature!

Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6wyjhn9

Ok! That is soo cool! cherry albino
Back to top Go down
Tamaedith
Admin
Admin
Tamaedith

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:35 pm

Here are some more pets!
Clippers are lovable little fox/kitties that will stay with you forever and will be happy if you give them a loving home!
Babies:

Girl: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 71c11xk Boy: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 7y7hqqa

Adult preview:Orange:Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6sgy002

Glownars are shy creatures but will open up to you if you are nice to them!
Babies:
Girl: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 73c91qh Boy: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6z6zx43
Adult Preview: Arctic Glownar: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 8biigat

News! they will evolve! When you order a pet you will get a baby, boy or girl, you decide, and they will evolve into a certain colour of that pet! Have fun with them!

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:37 pm

Wow! These are great! And cool too! cherry albino santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Tamaedith
Admin
Admin
Tamaedith

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:46 pm

Thank you Tamanika! I will put more soon! Razz Smile santa rendeer flower

Galts are friendly creatures who behave a bit like dolphins, and are fun to swim with! Take it to the meeting grounds. There will be a place called an aquarioum, and there you can meet with other people who have Galts and make friends!
Babies:
Girl:Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 820az5w Boy: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6shzn6c
Adult preview: Green: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6oz7dvo
Back to top Go down
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:56 pm

I might adopt one sometime! They are adorable! santa albino cherry
Back to top Go down
Tamaedith
Admin
Admin
Tamaedith

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:12 pm

Then go right ahead and adopt one! They are free and interesting! I will be putting items for them too!

Huglus are a sort of reindeer-like creature, but have completely different attitudes! Huglus can fly and like carrots, jellybeans, and they absolutely love to play! A suitable pet for all ages!
Babies:
Girl: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 8ajvddk Boy: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6pqrg3b

Adult preview: Green: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6nsht7c

Mystis are creatures that take a long time to get used to people. But if you manage to make friends with one, they will protect you and will stay by your side forever and ever and will becom loyal, lovable pets! Babies:
Girl: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 86rgrq0 Boy: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6z51sbb

Adult preview: Purple: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6prbihk
Back to top Go down
Tamaedith
Admin
Admin
Tamaedith

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Here are some items you can get for your pet!

Bouncy balls:
Dotted bouncy ball: Description~ This bouncy ball is fun to play with!It will give you 2 active points! Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6kp4z9c

Green bouncy ball: Description~ This bouncy ball is fun to play with!It will give you 2 active points! Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 71qta4x

Whale bouncy ball: Description~ There is a mini whale toy in this ball so if your pet ever breaks this you'll have the whale toy to give them!It will give you 2 active points! Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6joyywi

Toys:

Teddybear: Description~ This teddybear will be a fun toy to play with! Your pet can also sleep with it!It will give you 2 kindness points! Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6yoyvcn

Soccer Ball: Description~ This ball will give your pet exercise, and you will gain 7 Active points( for your pet on your adoptable pets page), which you will need for your pet to apply for a job. Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6u5c087

Puzzle: Description~ This is a fun puzzle! It will give you 4 Intellegence points! Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 6x9xva0

Friendship bracelet: Description~ Get this bracelet for your pet and find another pet who has this too! Post in their pet's house asking to be their friend and say that you have a friendship bracelet too, like them! If the owner of the other pet says that they can become friends, then you will automatically become best friends! Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! 8664bgl

MORE THINGS COMING SOON!

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:06 pm

Cool! I adopted something already! Like a Star @ heaven elephant
Back to top Go down
Danak4

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Hello! I am a new player and I would like some pets!

A baby boy Akeon, and a baby girl Mysti.

i would also like a teddybear, a puzzle, and a green bouncy ball.
Back to top Go down
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Ok! I see Tamaedith has made you a house in the pet's house section. Enjoy! Like a Star @ heaven elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!   Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adoptable pets! Come get them while they are still in stock!
Page 1 of 1