Anything and Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything and Everything

Chat about anything in the world!!!Whether it's games, art or sports you can talk about it here!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Neverendig Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Art,Swimming,Literature, Reading and lots more!!
Humor : Yes, I'm funny!
Registration date : 2007-11-28

The Neverendig Story Empty
PostSubject: The Neverendig Story   The Neverendig Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Here , you can make a sentence and the next person must reply to it! Once 50 posts\replies have been made I will write a final version and close this topic! I start:

On a bright, sunny day in the city of Wondera lived an immaginative little girl named Nola.
Back to top Go down
https://everything.forumotion.com
Tamaedith
Admin
Admin
Tamaedith

Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : Just like Tamanika's!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Neverendig Story   The Neverendig Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:21 pm

Nola loved to explore so she went into the forest and found a magical bracelet that could teleport you anytime, anywhere, but she didn't know that! cati Tama
Back to top Go down
Tamanika
Admin
Admin
Tamanika

Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Art,Swimming,Literature, Reading and lots more!!
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Neverendig Story   The Neverendig Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:36 am

One day as Nola was going to school she said " I wish we were living somewhere sunny and warm." And suddenly, the bracelent took her to Dominican Republic! Tama
Back to top Go down
https://everything.forumotion.com
Tamaedith
Admin
Admin
Tamaedith

Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : Just like Tamanika's!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Neverendig Story   The Neverendig Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:24 pm

It was very hot in the Dominican Republic, and soon Nola wanted to go swimming, so she wished it under her breath and the bracelet took her to a wonderful, sparkling, and luxurious pool where you could have cool drinks and food while in the water, and Nola was exhausted and relieved at the same time so she slipped into the relaxing pool. (Extra sentences. hope you don't mind) All of a sudden, a big, strong-looking waiter, who served drinks and food, came up to her. "What are you doing here?", he asked. " I.. Uh..", Nola was at a loss for words, and couldn't talk without biting her tongue once or twice. (Whoever does the next part or sentence will have to think of what nola will Say!!)

That's mine! The things in brackets, these things:( ), are not in the story. They are just so people will understand what's happening next, and so you will know that i put a few sentences and hope you will not be unhappy Sad or angry Angry at me for writing a few more sentences than I was supposed to! Chatty You can write a few sentences too, if you want! Angelic Bubbly Athletic Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neverendig Story   The Neverendig Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Neverendig Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything and Everything :: Introduction :: Literacy and Stories-
Jump to: